Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 4th--Bring on the beans


On June 4th, I saw my little beans sprouting. I stood over them as a proud momma for several minutes willing them to grow strong and proud. Did I mention that after being with DH for almost 6 years, I just found out that he loves lima beans? Well, that's why they have found a home in my garden this year. I haven't really ever tried to grow anything from seed, so I am super excited that this worked.

As a side note, the weekend of the 14th, we had guests over to the house. They were concerned that we wouldn't have "a mess of beans." Don't worry, they were concerned my little garden wouldn't produce enough to sneeze at last year and we definitely had more than what we could eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home